June 25, 2010

"Bes Fwend"

Last week Spence and I met at the elementary school to vote. I of course brought Madelyn with me. We voted and then headed back to the parking lot to get in our separate cars to go home. because Spence was enjoying playing with Madelyn after a day of work he took the time to walk us to my car. He got Madelyn in her car seat, told her he would see her at home, shut the door and started toward his own car. She looked out the window and pointed enthusiastically at her daddy and said, "Daddy, bes fwend". I felt like she knew exactly what she was saying. It was way cute to hear that come out of her almost two year old mouth.


I have mentioned before, little kids love Spence. I guess his own will be no exception.

4 comments:

Katie said...

AWWW That is adorable!

Angie Elwood said...

You guys are soooooooo cute!! I wish we saw you more so we can get to know you guys better!! :)

ty and megs said...

too darling! we sure love that little girl, of yours.

M. McCune said...

Kids love David too! What is it with our husbands?! BTW, so cute with the bes fwend thing. So cute.