May 5, 2011

These pictures..

...remind me just how fast my life is going. It has been six weeks since Sawyer got here and it seems like just a couple of days. I feel like Madelyn grew into a little girl over night.


The other day she and I were getting ready in my bathroom when we heard Sawyer crying in his crib. I went to get him and when I came back Madelyn had put on some lip stick. She looked up at me and said with excited confidence, "those are cute lips".


These are just a few pictures of Easter. Seriously, is there anything better than watching your kids get excited about things like plastic easter eggs filled with candy. No, I don't think that there is.

On easter morning Madelyn wanted to be in her princess clothes. I often have to choose a dress for her to wear because that is what she wants. It makes sense I guess, dresses are so much prettier that pants or shorts. Why would you want to wear something practical to play in when you can wear something pretty as a princess.


And here is Sawyer with his daddy. Like I said, the last six weeks have flown by. I really don't know where the days went.


3 comments:

Katie said...

Cute Melynn! And yes we can go shopping anytime. Don't have to ask me twice.

Scarlett said...

Adorable! I love watching my daughter collect easter eggs, too. It's so fun! Glad the transition from one to two has gone pretty smoothly. You have adorable children.

Becky said...

Maddi is such a dolly. And she does do "cute lips". Glad you're such an easy going mom. Your boys are cute too :).