September 16, 2011

ABC's & 123's

This morning I got Madelyn ready for her third day of pre school at Miss Mischa and Miss Becky's A-Z pre school. She thinks it is the best thing ever. Once I tell her it is a pre school day she will ask me every couple of minutes if it is time to go yet. This morning I was blow drying my hair still and realized she was no longer in my bedroom. I just new she was outside looking for the car pool. I went out to find her waiting at the bottom of our grass. So cute. Because I am a little weary of leaving my three year old outside alone I told her she needed to come get her back pack. Of course she came running. There is no way she would forget her princess back pack.

I really love thinking about how much fun Madelyn is having at pre school. I think she feels like she gets to go to a birthday party every Tuesday and Thursday. She has started telling me about new friends that she is meeting, and she loves all the little crafts that she gets to do.

I feel like I have entered a new realm of motherhood. I have a little girl who is no longer a baby. It is fun having little conversations with her, and so fun figuring out how to be a good mom to her (I don't know about you, but sometimes I feel like I just make it up as I go).

1 comment:

ty and megs said...

love the curls! i can't believe how grown up she is! can't wait to see you guys at christmas.