March 22, 2012

A BIG Happy Birthday...




to the littlest member of our family...Sawyer. He turned one yesterday on March 21st. It is a little...I am not sure if the word is, sureal? I just have a hard time looking at him and seeing anything but a little baby. I guess that is because in comparrison to Madelyn he is a baby.



He is starting to act more like a toddler though, so I guess I better get used to the idea of him growing up even if it does give me a little knot in my stomach. He is standing for longer periods. I am just waiting for him to bust out a few steps one of these days soon. He says "uh-oh" when his food falls on the floor, and he knows how to scream when something that he wants is taken away from him (he is really advanced-ha).


I have really been enjoying his little, cuddly and fun nature lately. Hi gives lots of hugs and kisses when he wakes up from sleeping. Lately we have been playing a game where I stand him up, he puts his arms up in the air, he gets a big smile on his face, and then begins to fall forward and I catch him before he hits the ground. He thinks it is great!





So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, our little Sawyer boy. We love you so much!!!

3 comments:

kate said...

so fun to see some updates, melynn! your kids are so very cute, and you are such a sweet momma. hugs to you!

Becky said...

Love your posts Melynn. The kids are growing up so quickly, but so cutely. So glad we get to see them so often.

Scarlett said...

I can't believe he is one! He's so adorable. You have a beautiful family.