January 7, 2008

Times they are a changin'

After a year and a half of blissful marriage we are finally having a baby!! Yes, yes, yes, grandmas get out your rattles and grandpas start practicing that high baby talk voice, because here comes the newest little Stephenson. The jury is still out on whether it is a boy or girl. Whatever it is, let's just hope that it looks like Melynn...

I guess now that I have made a post I am officially a "blogger." I'm trying to accept my new identity by using some new phrases like: "Hey babe, if you need me I'll be in blogging...," and "Have you seen the blogosphere lately?? it is crazy..." I'll Keep practicing. In the mean time, I am finishing my last semester as a BYU undergrad, graduating in Civil Engineering in April. I am in a microbiology class with about 500 pre nursing freshman girls that teach me that charity suffereth long.

Work is great and very busy. I have been working at Horrocks Engineers in American Fork for almost a year and a half now. I have gained a lot of design experience and learned a ton.

So what's next?? I'm applying to law schools now, so we'll see how that goes and where we end up. I'll keep you "posted," now that I am a blogger.

5 comments:

ty and megs said...

love you too melynn, but spence needed a comment on his post...

what a fabulous post spence! i'm so glad you guys are team blogging! and maybe i should add, i am glad you are equally as good at posting! i use to wish ty would take a little blogging initiate...until he actually wrote a post. we decided i would do the blogging for the family!

i only wish you would add i'm applying for law schools "in boston." but we get it. obviously you don't feel we are cool enough to live by. :)

Melissa said...

Yeah We are so glad you joined the wonderful world of blogging!

Melynn said...

megs-I couldn't agree with your comment more. Spence is very cute!

Unknown said...

Hi guys,
I'm glad to see that you have entered the world of blogging! I got a digital camera for Christmas so that I can start a blog of my own. I'll let you know when it's up and running. Congratulations on the baby! (: love you guys!

Shiara said...

What a cute little belly!