June 27, 2008

Hi Guys!!

Hi Guys!!

I just got back from a doctors appointment. We don't have a baby yet, but things are moving along.

We haven't had a chance to post because we are trying to get ready for Madelyn, and work has been busy as I have been training my replacement.

We have had so much fun going shopping for Madelyn, and having showers and all of the fun things that lead up to the exciting event of having a baby.

I will tell you all about it this weekend, and I will post an updated picture of my huge tummy.

Love ya'll!!

9 comments:

Becky said...

So excited for this coming couple of weeks. Can you believe it's here. Anything can happen from here on out! Anytime! Yeah!

Love you both and we're so ready to see little Maddie Katie (as Grandma Passey calls her).

Love, Mom

Melea said...

Oh my Gosh!!! You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!! WOW!! And you are so tiny too! Good Luck with everything!! Im excited for you!

the mama monster said...

good luck! you will love being a mom. i hope everything goes smoothly and keep us updated.

Sarah A said...

Good luck with everything! We can't wait to meet little Madelyn when she decides to come. You're looking great!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Oh yea! You're so close! I tried jumping on the trampoline when I was pregnant with Savannah, trying to get her to come. The only thing I accomplished by doing that was wetting my pants! I'm excited for you!

Brenna said...

Thanks for the update! I've been so anxious for some news! Good luck! I'm so excited for you. You are definitely in my prayers!

krista said...

Hey Melynn!
Just wanted to wish you luck with the babe. Hopefully she comes this week and you won't be forced to go too much over your due-date. I'm excited to hear an update! GOOD LUCK!

Gerber Family said...

Congrats!! Madelyn is so beautiful! We are so happy for you guys!! Hope to see her sometime soon!

Annie said...

We want pictures!!! Give us pictures!!!