June 7, 2008

Moab

Spence and I had a fantastic weekend in Moab. We spent the weekend with Spencer's family, and thanks to the wisdom of my parent's in-law, we stayed in an air conditioned condo instead of camping. Both me and my sister-in-law, Christina (who is about 6 months pregnant), said that we would be up for camping, but when it came time to actually go to Moab, and when I actually felt the heat, I was so grateful that I was not camping.

Spence got a chance to go biking with Russ. He loved it. They did a trail called Gemini Bridges and got some pretty cool pictures.
Ryan got some sun...

This is Mandy and me, ready to go to dinner at the steak house.

We spent time at the pool, at Dead Horse Point, and in Arches. It was all a lot of fun, and it was a very relaxing trip.

This is baby Nathan. Oh how he loved playing in the sand.

And here is the whole family. I love my in-laws a lot and I am super grateful that I married into such a wonderful family.

12 comments:

BAWC said...

it looks like a lot of fun! i have lived in Utah my entire life and have yet to travel to Moab! we need to get down there. you look awesome! what is your trick?

Linds said...

Looks like fun!! Can't wait to see you!

kate said...

what a fun trip. you are so adventurous!

Becky said...

Glad you had so much fun. Glad you love Spence's family so much.

Brenna said...

You hardly even look pregnant in your pictures! Moab looks great! It's been pouring rain and 50 degrees here for the past week. So the sun looks extra tempting!

Gerber Family said...

Looks like so much fun! Adam and I were talking about how we need to go there soon! Hope you guys are doing well!

krista said...

It looks so beautiful, I have been wanting to go down there to hike forever! You really look so good for being almost 9 months pregnant. Good luck with the baby, I'm excited for you.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Yes! I feel your pain. Luke and I went camping at Yellowstone with Kerry and Bryn when I was a little more than 7 months pregnant with Savannah. I was sore for days! You look great by the way!

amb said...

Looks like you had fun. Can you believe you are having a baby in 2 weeks! Hey, what is your e-mail address?

Teacher Mama said...

That looks like so much fun. The hotel was a good call.

Shiara said...

Only seven days left!!! Wow, that's exciting! Is that picture of you recent? If so, I can't believe how good you look! I bet you will be one of those people to go back to normal in like three weeks! :)

Good luck with everything! You should come visit Oregon some time after your baby gets a little older!

Jessica said...

I keep looking at your blog wondering if you had your little girl. Good luck, I hope all goes well.