September 19, 2008

Baby on Board

Hey everyone! So, our most recent fun family activity was boating up at Pine View reservoir.

As you can see we had to put Maddi in a little life jacket in order to transport her to the beach. We thought it was pretty funny to see her little legs get suctioned in by this body suit, but I think she was less than amused with the way that it fit.


Maddi got to spend lots of time with Grandpa who sang her our favorite family song, 16 tons, and even let her suck on his finger.


Spence and I got to try to water ski again (I say again because neither Spence nor I have been on a boat since before our missions. Yes, this makes me very sad). Our lack of being boating showed in our lack of ability to ski. We were less than impressive.

BUT, I can tell you, we can tube with the best of them, and we had a lot of fun doing it.


It was great to be there with Bryn and Becton's families. I love being able to spend the time with their kids. They are all so cute, and hopefully we will get to go again before it is way to cold (hint hint to Becton).




6 comments:

Becky said...

It was a great day, wasn't it. Little Maddi is sure the outdoors baby and did so well. But I agree with Bryn that it would have been so fun to get a picture of Maddi and Kylan hollering in frustration at being zipped and snugged up in the life jackets.

We loved sharing so much fun with you and Spence.

Love, Mom

Natalie said...

So cute! It was fun to see you at Andrea's shower! Maddi is adoreable!

Katie said...

Looks like fun. Actually last week I put all my home movies on DVD and I watched our video of us at Bear Lake and I have video of you skiing and you were so good! I'm sure you still are :) Yes we can go shopping girl!

Terrence and Kestlee said...

The boating trip looks like a ton of fun! Maddi is such a little cutie!!

Shiara said...

Great Pictures!! Your little girl is so cute! That life jacket is hillarious!

Deryk and Becky said...

Oh my goodness, she is such a little sweetpea! I LOVE the little bow on her smooth round head :)You all look so happy!