February 16, 2009

Spreading The Love

This Valentines we spread the love by doing a few crafts. Christina and I made a few Valentine cards that I thought turned out cute.

Madelyn helped out with a card for her daddy by offering her hand print. If you want to see your husband get a tear in his eye, just give him a card with a hand print from the baby (It worked for Spence).


I purchased the below heart containers from Roberts as plain, brown cardboard boxes. I painted them red and then Mod Podged a scrap paper that I liked to the front. I really like the way they turned out. They are a fun decoration, cheap and easy. All things I like.



And last, but definately not least we made sour cream, sugar cookies with a recipe that I got from Linds. They always turn out really good.

Hope you all had a good Valentines day.

10 comments:

Brenna said...

Pretty cards! It seems everyone did really cute decorations for Valentine's Day. I think I'll have to steal some ideas for next year.

Brandon and Tenille said...

Ok you are so creative and everything you did turned out sooo cute that doesnt happen with me I try but they look homemade when I get done your stuff turned out so cute. I love the idea of the card with your little girls hand print on it how cute is that.....

Natalie said...

How cute. I love Madelyn's card. So sweet. You are such a good mama!

BAWC said...

i love the cards. i want to try, but afraid of my lack of creativity. want to make some for me ? :)

Bee-utiful said...

Those cards look great! You're so crafty :)

kate said...

such cute projects! good work! and i want to eat those cookies right now. . .how long until another sugar cookie holiday?

Anonymous said...

hey I know we have been so busy!!! We are moving the first of april, so I have been trying to get ready for that!! But it was nice to hear from you!! hope everything is good with you guys!!

the mama monster said...

cute! i love the cookies the most!

krista said...

i love the handprint card, so cute!

Becky said...

Will you make some of those for me sometime :)? You're a great homemaker, Lynns. Love yas bunches. Glad you had a good Valentines Day.

Mom