July 23, 2009

This Little Girl...

...doesn't want her mama to help her eat her food. She turns her head away until you let her do it herself.

She rides around the living room on her bike.


She climbs onto the couch by herself...

...and is sure that being on the couch is way better than being on the boring old floor.

She holds her dolls and hugs them like they are her own baby.

She hangs out at the pool with mom.

Today I asked her where her belly button was and she lifted up her shirt.
She is learning more words, mimics Spencer and I more and more, and Jabbers away all day long.
I swear that she turned into a toddler overnight. It all happened so fast. I look at her and see a little girl who is aware of what is going on around her and has an opinion about what she wants.
I can interact with her more and more each day. She is my little pal and it is so fun to see her grow.


6 comments:

Brenna said...

Wow, she sure is growing up fast! And she always looks so happy!!

Shiara said...

I agree, it's like one minute your looking at them and thinking 'how did you get so grown up?'... She's so cute, look at those eyes! I hope all is well for you!

ty and megs said...

she really does look so grown up! what a little doll! i wish we lived closer so i could see her grow up in person.

M. McCune said...

Soooo cute. Seriously.

Katrina said...

So fun! I think it's so fun when they're just learning new stuff all the time. She seems like she's already grown up so much since we saw you all!

Becky said...

Wow, talk about a stylin' babe - bling and ruffles and cute as a button.