December 22, 2009

December to Remember

We've had a fun December.
Madelyn wore her Christmas outfit to church last Sunday. So fun seeing her all dressed up.We took a trip down to temple square. We made Caramels. Madelyn got to stand in the kitchen sink and eat all the caramel she wanted while I finished wrapping each piece.
Oh, and Madelyn thinks she needs to wear deodorant. Really she is tall enough now to open and reach into every drawer in our house. She couldn't see what she was reaching for, but when she pulled out the deodorant from the top drawer in the bathroom she knew exactly where it went. I guess she really is watching and learning from us.

6 comments:

ty and megs said...

what a cute little stinker...or i guess "un-stinker" since she is putting on deoderant. :)

can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!

Becky said...

Luv you so, my dear girl :)! You are wiser than your 28 years. You know this month has been a pile-up for me, and as I sit here now catching up on your posts I suddenly experience one of the feelings of Christmas that has eluded me until this moment - the soft, quiet contemplation of my family I enjoy as I silently go about the tasks of putting together Christmas. Thank you, Lynns.

Scarlett said...

So cute! Happy Belated Birthday. My Anniversary is on the 17th. Good day!

amb said...

Oh my! She is ADORABLE!!

Katie said...

She is really looking like you! I love her curls!!

Teacher Mama said...

So funny! Logan loves to put on deodorant too.