February 4, 2010

Ohia Love

Well, it wasn't really Ohio that we loved. Other than the Airport, Wal-Mart and the local Costco we didn't see much of Ohio (from what I hear there really isn't much to see). What we did see was Ty (my brother), Meghan (my sister-in-law), Mckinlay (my darling niece), and one of the newest Loveless cousins, Eliza (another darling niece). We spent about a week running around with three little girls doing things like, playing with plastic food, watching my little pony movies and getting naps in when necessary. The trip was just fabulous. We were all a little sleep deprived (you know how it is trying to travel with a little child), but I really didn't mind. It was just so great to see Ty's family.


We made lots of good food which included an amazing meal for Ty's 30th birthday that was complete with an Ina Garten cheese cake without a single crack on the top. I was impressed with Ty and Meg's great food. I came home with four new recipes that i am so excited to make. (Maybe I'll share in another post... they are good.)

Meghan and I made matching Valentine outfits for the girls. I must say that my sister Meghan is one crafty woman. We were at the fabric store buying material to make blankets (which we also did while in Ohio) when Meghan suggested we make matching Valentines outfits for the girls. By that evening we had three little skirts with matching shirts. How fun and cute.
I loved hearing about Ty's day when he got home from work. I loved getting to know Meghan and my little nieces better. I loved that Madelyn got to make cookies with Mckinlay and Grandma. I can't wait to see them all again.

Thanks again for a wonderful trip. See you in May!

5 comments:

ty and megs said...

now that i've had 2 days to clean up the house, we're ready for you to come back! thanks for visiting. it was so fun. i'm working on that paper chain for may. :)

Linds said...

Sounds like fun! I didn't know you were going there! I guess I would have if I called you...sorry about that.

The Allan Family said...

sounds fun!

Brenna said...

Sounds like a fun trip! Cute outfits! I don't think I can get away with making Luke a Valentine's Day outfit... Too bad...

Katrina said...

Very cute pictures (as always)!! And I'm so impressed with your projects, I loved those Valentine's outfits. I'm glad you had a fun trip.