March 30, 2010

Oh So Sassy

I wanted to tell you about the Oh So Sassy, Etsy shop (if you don't already know about it). I made Madelyn this darling little dress. It was $18 including shipping. Yes, you can probably find a cheaper dress on sale somewhere, but if you are in the mood to make something for your little one this is a great choice. The instructions were very easy to follow. I love the material, and there are more so cute options.
And now I have a little Easter dress for her to wear. So fun.

7 comments:

St. Julien's said...

GO girl! That is so adorable!! SO you can probably reuse the pattern and get different fabric and make more? I love the bunched up top. So cute!!

Becky said...

So darling! You're fantastic, Lynns. Maddi's a lucky little girl to have you for a mom.

ty and megs said...

a-dorable! can't wait to order mckinlay's. i wish they made them in lizey's size too!

Monica Kate said...

how Amazing are you?! That is darling and your daughter is so lovely, I love the oatmeal post, makes me want a baby...almost :) I have to grow up a husband first

kate said...

that is so lovely! and handmade is just the best!! way to go! and i love that madelyn follows you everywhere. it is clear to see she loves you so!

Ian and Resa said...

Oh My Gosh!!! This is so cute!! I have been making macy some spring dresses, and now I am totally going to have to try to make this one! You're awesome! Thanks for posting this!

the mama monster said...

so cute! i love the fabric. and those truffles a few post down are so good! i love that blog.