February 17, 2008

Valentines...



Happy Valentines Day! On Valentines Day we had a heart shaped, homemade, gourmet pizza. Yes, I went to a lot of work and trouble to make this meal very special for the two of us. ( : Actually, if ever a birthday or significant holiday lands on a week day we usually celebrate on the weekend...which is what we did this time. We decided that since we had never been to The Roof together that we would go there for Valentine's Day. I forgot how delicious their food was. We had a lot of fun trying all the food in the buffet...multiple times...,and oh how good was the dessert. It was just great being able to sit together and talk. I think that going out for food is one of our favorite past times because we just get to be together and eat good food.

1 comment:

Brady and Brittney said...

Hi Sister Loveless, that's what you'll always be to me! Brady and I have a blog too! I'm glad I found you on Shira's blog, look at you, you pregnant ladies you! Congratulations, I'm super happy for you. Our blog is bradyandbrittney.blogspot.com so take a look at keep in touch!
Brittney