February 26, 2008

Tag....

What is his name? Spencer. I call him Spence or Spen. Darius will say “Hi Spenster” with a “t” and Cambri says Spenca with out the “r”. And of course, his friends know him as “Bear”.

How long have you been married? Almost two years.

How long did you date? Hmmm…our first date was on June 18th of 2000, and we were super good friends for about 5 years until we actually “hooked up” in September of 2005. Why so long you may ask… well, these things just take time.

Who eats more? Take a guess.

Who said I love you first.? I did, after he kissed me first.

Who sings better? Spence sings about 100 times better than I do.

Whose temper is worse? We have very similar temperaments.

Who does the laundry? I do the laundry, and Spence helps.

Who does the dishes? I would say it is about half and half.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Spence.

Who does the cooking? We both do.

Who is more stubborn? Again, we are about the same.

Who asked who out? Well actually, I asked Spence out first. Katie had asked Mark (Spencer’s best friend) out and needed a double, and so naturally I asked Spence. We both had a lot fun!

Who Proposed? Spence did of course.

Who is most likely to admit they’re wrong? Me…would you agree Spence?

Whose parents do you see the most? They live super close to one another and so we are able to see them about the same.

Who pays the bills? I pay most bills.

Who wears the pants in the family? I guess we just share the pants.

Who drives when you're are together? Spence does…which I really like.

Why do you love your husband? Lots of reasons. One reason is that Spence is a great listener. Seriously, I can talk his ear off and he never seems to get bored.

Who do you want to tag? Christina and Becky and whoever else wants to do this.

5 comments:

Linds said...

It's sort of weird that I went out with Spencer before you did! HAHA Cute answers and I love that I know you both!

Becky said...

How fun! You're such a cute gal. Just love you to pieces.

yo'momma

Shiara said...

If he's a better singer than you, he must be really good! Your belly picture is cute! ... Well, I hope to hear the news that you are coming to Oregon soon! hehe

ty and megs said...

cute melynn. ty and i are so excited for you guys to move to boston.

...oh wait. that is just wishful thinking.

Merilee said...

It was good to hear a little about him, since I haven't met him. You guys make a great couple. :)