March 27, 2008

Happy Belated Easter!!

I know, Easter was last month and this month is almost half over, but I had to post just a few Easter pictures. ( :

I have 14 nieces and nephews (on my side) and all but one are under the age of 6. You can imagine how excited they were to have a whole evening of Easter fun all planned out. After dinner, Grandpa taught an Easter lesson and then they got to make Easter baskets and have their Easter egg hunt. It was just so cute!!

Yes, my dad made his own scales of justice to teach about the Atonement.


Basket making time...


Cambry was excited about her first two eggs.

Whata smile!!!

Hallie....our little sweetheart.

Nice basket Jaydo...
and Maci in her new Easter dress.


Spence holding Kylan, the newest addition to our family.

Everyone was there with the exception of the East and West Coast lovelesses (Ty & Megs live in Boston and are going to school, and Cortney & Shannon are stationed in the San Diego area as part of Cort's navy duties. We missed you guys.) I thought I would just post a pic from their Easter weekend.

Cort, Darius and Peyton soakin up the sun in California.

Mckinlay on her own Easter egg hunt in Boston!













10 comments:

ty and megs said...

thanks for including us in your easter post! ty and i had fun reading this together! we are quite impressed with the homemade scale of justice.

we love you!

kate said...

those are some spankin cute kids! can't wait to see yours. :)

Becky said...

Hey Lynns,

Darling post. Thanks for putting in the pictures of the coast-kids and I didn't take a picture of Dad's lesson so it's great to have it.

Love, Mom

Natalie said...

Hey Guys! I just wanted to tell you congrats! You guys will be awesome parents! I was just looking at lindsay's blog and saw your link. I hope you don't mind that a stole a peek. I haven't talked to either of you since graduation but it looks like you guys are doing great! Hope all continues to go well with you!

krista said...

I can't believe how many nieces and nephews you have, I'm jealous. How fun that your kids will have lots of cousins to play with!

Merilee said...

Wow. That is a lot of neices and nephews! How fun! I didn't even recognize Cortney in that picture, until I read the caption!

Melea said...

What a cute page!!! I found you on here and just wanted to say hi!! Looks like things are going well!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Hey I am going private on my blog and I want to add you on the list so if you could email me your email address I can add you thanks tenillebutcher@yahoo.com

St. Julien's said...

What a fun easter day. Your tummy is sooo cute it makes me want another one! I'm trying hard not to forget I am a blogger. P.S.You are too cute. There wasn't anyone in my house that day. The sound was the wind coming through an open window making the blinds rattle around. I'm glad thats all it was:)

Shiara said...

It's about time for a blog update!... wouldn't you say?

Hope all is well and the baby is growing right along!