March 9, 2008

Kiss Me, I'm Irish?


Who said that St. Patrick's Day isn't a holiday to be celebrated? Spence and I attended our first of two St. Patrick's day parties last weekend (the next will be at my mom's house this Friday, which I am sure you will hear all about). Thanks to Linds and Aleena we had a fantastic evening with green costumes, green food and green games. If you didn't know, Linds and Aleena are master minds when it comes to party planning. I have to say that the food was delicious. The mashed potatoes were green and delicious along with the green, homemade rolls. I think I already told Aleena, 3 times, that the rolls were some of the best I had ever had.
I can't get over how cute Lindsay and Aleena are when it comes to party planning. Just look at the below picture. You'll see what I mean. I wish I had more pictures of the festive table setting and the games. I am sure that Linds or Aleena will post them if they haven't already. Thanks girls for being great hosts and inviting us to the St.Patrick's Day shin dig.



4 comments:

Linds said...

First of all, I am so glad that you and Spence were able to come and especially that you were on time!! haha. Seriously though Melynn, how long have we been friends and you spell my name with an "e"... WOW. Secondly that picture is horendous and you will never have to see that face again!! Hopefully Aleena emails me the pictures soon... You know I'm kidding right?? Love ya!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh that is a great picture. Dont you love getting together with friends and finding excuses to have a little fun. So cute but where are you in this pic you need one of your cute self in there and then it will be complete...

Becky said...

You are Irish, m'Dearie. So here's a kiss for the Lass from her mum.

The Richards said...

Hey, I just found your blog. I had no idea that you were pregnant. How exiting!!!